Graphene & 2D-Materials
Atomically thin crystalline oil: Next generation of solid lubricants based on Graphene and 2D materialsAnirudha V. Sumant
Scientist, Argonne National Laboratory
Graphene Oxide and Its Targeted ApplicationsElena Polyakova
Founder, Graphene Laboratories, Inc.
2022 Key Speakers
This symposium will bring together industry and academic leaders as we go beyond the fundamental research to explore innovations in synthesis and production for 2D materials, and highlight the applications potential of these remarkable materials. Submit an abstract and plan to share your research and innovations at this dynamic event.
Topics & Application Areas
- Synthesis of Novel 2D Materials
- Electrical & Optical Properties
- Composite Materials
- Devices (Including Flexible Wearable Electronics)
- Energy Storage Applications
- Biological Applications
- Mechanical & Tribological Applications
- Emerging Commercial Applications