Materials for Sustainability & Efficiency
Early Abstracts due: December 14 (10% registration discount for early submissions)
A concern for the environment, regulatory pressure, and recognition of consumer preferences for products with reduced carbon footprint, are driving innovation in materials development towards more sustainable and efficient products and processes. Submit your abstract and participate in this special symposium highlighting international research and development efforts and success stories in the development of a more sustainable future.
Submit Your Abstract
Please first review the information for authors — abstract submission guidelines.
Topics & Application Areas
- Nanostructured Materials from Renewable Sources
- Sustainable Composite Materials
- Recycling Materials
- Innovations in Bio-based Materials
- Sustainable Materials for Consumer Products & Clean-Label Formulations
- Energy Harvesting Technologies
- Waste Reduction, Remediation
- Lighting & Display
- Materials for Energy Transport & Grid Technologies
- Green Chemistry & Materials Case Studies