Graphene & 2D-Materials
Submit your Abstract - due December 17
Please first review the information for authors — abstract submission guidelines.
2021 Key Speakers
Chemical and Structural Manipulation of Graphene and other 2D Nanomaterials for Electronics and OptoelectronicsVikas Berry
Professor of Chemical Engineering, University of Illinois at Chicago
This symposium will bring together industry and academic leaders as we go beyond the fundamental research to explore innovations in synthesis and production for 2D materials, and highlight the applications potential of these remarkable materials. Submit an abstract and plan to share your research and innovations at this dynamic event.
Topics & Application Areas
- Synthesis of Novel 2D Materials
- Electrical & Optical Properties
- Composite Materials
- Devices (Including Flexible Wearable Electronics)
- Energy Storage Applications
- Biological Applications
- Mechanical & Tribological Applications
- Emerging Commercial Applications