Materials Modeling, Informatics & Machine Learning
Early Abstracts due: December 14 (10% registration discount for early submissions)
Learning from Small Data: Optimization of Complex Material Systems with Hierarchical Machine LearningNewell Washburn
Associate Professor, Carnegie Mellon University, President, Washburn Therapeutics, Inc.
The Informatics, Modeling and Simulation symposium provides a comprehensive forum for the multidisciplinary materials design, modeling, simulation, and informatics communities. You are invited to submit on topics ranging from applications-focused theoretical developments to industry applications and case studies.
Submit Your Abstract
Please first review the information for authors — abstract submission guidelines.
Topics & Application Areas
- Modeling, Informatics & Machine Learning in Materials Design
- Multiscale Modeling of Advanced Materials
- Molecular Modeling
- Novel Modeling Methods & Theory
- Modeling & Simulation of Polymer Nanostructures
- Modeling Catalytic Surfaces & Reactions
- Modeling & Simulation of Microsystems
- MEMS & Circuit Modeling