Inkjet Design, Materials & Fabrication
Poster/Paper Abstracts due: March 8
3D printed photonicsJyrki Saarinen
Professor, Institute of Photonics, University of Eastern Finland
Printing Processes for Embedding Electronics on TextilesHasan Shahariar
The range of technologies supported and enabled by inkjet printing is increasing. You are invited to submit your research and innovation development to this broad spectrum design-to-application event. This symposium is targeted towards enhancing the basic understanding of the functional principles of inkjet with respect to research, design and manufacturing, and also highlighting industrially relevant innovations and success stories.
Submit Your Abstract
Please first review the information for authors — abstract submission guidelines.
Topics & Application Areas
- Printing Nano & Micro Structured Materials
- Inkjet Printed Electronics
- Flexible or Wearable Electronics
- Novel Inkjet Applications
- Binder Jetting & Novel Fabrication Processes
- Drop Formation Physics, Characterization