Environmental Health and Safety of Nanomaterials
Early Abstracts due: December 14 (10% registration discount for early submissions)
Director of the Center for Nanotechnology and NanotoxicologyHarvard School of Public Health
This symposium highlights the latest applications-focused research, and facilitates discussions on issues related to environmental health and safety of nanomaterials and nanotechnology, life cycle implications, risk assessment, policy issues, and environmental nanotechnology applications. Submit an abstract and join researchers at the world's largest nanotechnology event.
Submit Your Abstract
Please first review the information for authors — abstract submission guidelines.
Topics & Application Areas
- Industrial Perspective on Safety & Commercialization
- Linking Nanomaterial Exposure to Biological Impact
- Linking Physical & Chemical Properties to Biocompatibility
- Regulatory Issues for Nanotechnology Commercialization
- Methods & Models for Risk Assessment & Toxicological Screening of Nanomaterials
- Additive Manufacturing: Particle Safety & Emerging Exposure Evidence
- Environmental Nanotechnology & Its Applications