Materials for Sustainable Building
Abstracts due - January 24
Research ProfessorUniversity of Massachusetts, Lowell
Chief Executive Officer/PresidentTwining, Inc.
Head of the Department of Materials and TechnologyNanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Envelope Technology Manager Building Technologies OfficeU.S Department of Energy
Research issues facing vacuum insulation panelsHarjit Singh
Senior Lecturer, Brunel University London, United Kingdom
The development of new materials and devices for more sustainable buildings provides one of the greatest opportunities for environmental change. The energy consumption of houses and buildings accounts for 40% of all energy used. Producing that energy generates about 36% of total carbon dioxide emissions. A range of new materials and solutions are being developed that promise significant improvements in the sustainability and efficiency of buildings.
Join industry leaders and innovators from government, industrial and academic laboratories to discuss new and what's next, from super-insulating materials, building integrated photovoltaics and innovative lighting, to new roofing and window materials, novel coatings, and new sustainable construction materials.
Topics & Application Areas
- Advanced Materials for Green Buildings
- Novel High-Performance Thermal Insulation
- High-Performance Fenestration & Window Attachments
- Innovative Construction Technologies & Materials
- Bio-sourced Building Materials & Sustainable Production Methods
- Advanced Roofing Materials & Systems
- New Developments in Building Sealants, Air & Moisture Barriers
- Radiant Barriers & Radiation Control Technologies
- Phase Change Materials & Switchable Building Materials
- Advanced Lighting Technologies
- Building Integrated PV & PV/Thermal Technologies
- End of Life of Materials & Recycling
View the 2019 program »
Submit Your Abstract
Please first review the information for authors — abstract submission guidelines.