Materials for Drug & Gene Delivery
Abstracts due - January 24
Program DirectorNational Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (NIBIB)/NIH
Delivery of mRNA vaccines by lipid nanoparticlesKim Hassett
Senior Scientist, Moderna Therapeutics
The 15th Annual Materials for Drug and Gene Delivery symposium will focus on promising new materials and approaches for encapsulation, targeting & delivery for therapeutic and diagnostic applications in a range of disease areas. Submit your abstract and plan to participate in this dynamic event.
Topics & Application Areas
- Nanoparticle-Based Encapsulation, Targeting & Delivery
- Controlled Release & Half Life Extension
- Biologic Targeting & Delivery
- Delivery of Cancer Diagnostics & Therapeutics
- Characterization & Imaging for Health Care/Biomedical Materials
- Novel Delivery Systems
View the 2019 program »
Submit Your Abstract
Please first review the information for authors — abstract submission guidelines.