Business & Initatives Presenters
Company profiles, case studies, and market & policy analysis are highly encouraged to submit. All submission will be reviewed, and accepted proposals will be assigned by the review committee one of the following two presentation options:
- 15 minute presentation slot in the conference program.
- 10 minute company profile presentation during special industrial showcase program on the expo floor.
Please note: Upon acceptance, speakers are required to register for the conference. Cost of registration is approximately $500.00 depending upon date of registration.
Participants are invited to prepare a proposal, two pages in length, including text and figures. These must be submitted in PDF file format. Text should be placed on the first page, figures occupying the second page. The proposal shall be no more than 500 words in length. The proposal should include the presentation title, author's name, job title, affiliation, address, fax and telephone numbers and e-mail. Underline the presenting author and at the bottom of your proposal, and indicate the topic area of your paper.
Proposals will be reviewed and selected according to how well they address the following criteria:
- Demonstration of commercial or societal impact of topic, company or case-study.
- Identification of societal or industrial need of submitted topic, company or case-study.
- Commercial viability of your technology, company or program.
To submit a proposal:
- Select Symposium from an upper pull-down menu below
- Then select Area from a lower pull-down menu
- Complete the Abstract Submission form